With more toxins in the environment than ever it is very important to detox. Every one must detox at least once a year. The ideal time to cleanse is spring as we move closer to warm weather and fall before we enter the winter time to build up our immunity. Though ideally one must detox four times per year, once with every change of season. Every season has a different kind of focused cleanse program. Doing this cleanse helps to remove any toxins that exist from stress, lifestyle choices, and environmental factors. The aim of a cleanse program is to eliminate all the negative effects on the body from the environment, industrial chemicals, pesticides, additives in our food, secondary smoke, pollutants, and heavy metals.The truth is that we are always cleansing or detoxing as our bodies are in constant state of absorption and elimination. The goal should be supporting our body to enhance the detoxification function by providing it the right tools. I practise a cleanse beginning of every new season to reset my whole body system. There are many kinds of cleanse programs out there however choosing the correct one for yourself is the main challenge and deciding which one you are ready to do now.
We all have spent time most of the winter season mainly at home indulging in all those guilty pleasure treats and wine. Spring is the perfect time to prepare your body for a deeper cleanse, to start something new, make new habits and reinvent yourself. Anywhere from March 21st to April 30th (depending on the weather where you live) is a good time to do a spring cleanse! A holistic cleanse program is focused on full body detox elimination and full body focused nourishment to allow your body to absorb nutrients so that it’s ready to support optimum health for a long term. It is basically a maintenance program that you perform to keep your body healthy and fight from any battles at its best.
Signs that shows you need a Cleanse program:
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Frequent, constant colds and prolonged flu
- Muscle and joint pains
- Mood swings, irritability, feeling low, anxiety and depression
- Digestive issues like constipation, bloating
- Food craving especially sugar cravings
- Skin problems like acne, eczema, skin breakouts
- Constant weight gain or sudden weight loss
- Hormone imbalances
- High blood pressure
- Trouble sleeping
How can you start a spring cleanse?
- First you need to prepare yourself for how much changes you are willing to make in your food habits and lifestyle. I am a Holistic Nutritionist and I offer HB Cleanse Programs which specializes in a holistic and practical detoxification of mind, body and soul.
- Plan ahead of time so that you can sustain and be successful when you start.
- Choose a date to start! We have already made it easy for you by picking a date! We are offering a FREE seven days HB Spring Cleanse program starting on April 19th
- Plan your meals, groceries, pantry ahead of your time to help keep yourself on track.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep and you have a consistent sleep routine ahead of your cleanse week time.
- Surround yourself with a support system of friends, family and our HB community for encouragement, support and accountability.
What can I expect to benefit from the HB Spring Cleanse Program ?
- Weight management, you can lose some unwanted weight and kick start your metabolism
- Make your hormones happy
- Increased energy and efficiency
- Clarity of mind and reduced brain fog
- Enhanced digestion - bye bye bloating!
- Improved sleep
- Regular healthy bowel movements
- Reduce aches, pains and feeling of heaviness
- Feel happy, motivated and reconnect with yourself
- Overall well being
- Become a part of our holistic community where we elevate each other without any judgement, provide support and space to share our own unique and inspiring stories. Health of our body, mind and soul is the main purpose of our HB community.
How can I support my body detox on a day to day basis?
- Kick start your day with warm lemon water to purify the liver.
- Water intake - Drink 8-11 glasses of water slowly throughout the day.
- Infuse liquid chlorophyll, apple cider vinegar, chia seeds or sweet basil seeds in your water and sip it away.
- Include alkaline foods like cucumbers, green leafy vegetables, watermelon, ginger & lime.
- Use coconut oil for cooking, in your smoothies or simply take a spoonful daily, it not only enhances metabolism but also regulates yeast growth which helps with detoxification.
- Eat prebiotic and probiotic rich foods like garlic, ginger, onions, banana, yoghurt, greens, asparagus, kefir, pickled vegetables etc and include a probiotics supplement.
- Fast for 12 hours. There must be 12 hours of fast between dinner and breakfast.
- Make a good sleep routine and give your body enough rest time so that it can work on cleansing.
- Dry brushing, sauna, Yoga & exercise to speed up your detoxification
- Using holistic products for your beauty regime, kitchen, day to day activities and at home to reduce the toxic load.
- Take breaks from technology, work and pause from all the noise around.
- Work on a mental cleanse by walking in nature, deep breathing exercises, meditation and journaling.
When you do a holistic mind, body and soul detoxification you are signing up for protecting your health in the long term and ensuring that you achieve better physical, mental, and emotional health. That’s an important distinction because you can’t possibly be your best if you don’t nurture every aspect of your health. You will look better, feel better, your body will thank you and use that as motivation to keep you going.
Take a big breath in and breathe out of the mouth like your fogging up a mirror. Do three deep cleansing breaths like this using your own timing.
I cleanse my whole being - mind, body and spirit
I release all that no longer serves me
I return my body to optimal health by giving it what it needs on every level.
I breathe deeply and fully. I take in the breath of life, and I am nourished.
Check out our HB Spring Cleanse program which we are offering for free for limited time only. This is our way to give back to the community and it also gives us an opportunity to learn from our own community which helps us grow and glow with them. I hope my team and I will be able to inspire you to elevate your health and lifestyle goals. I am here to provide a sustainable, effective and practical program. Namaste.
Be Natural Be You